Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 31: Sunday October 17 2010

Maggie was home this weekend and i went home to play wrestlemaggia and hang out with her so she remembers me during the long months shes away at school. They all claim she likes to be there but i dont know how one could survive away from my delightful antics and overall hilarity. Anyway as usual with my sister she stayed in the room and hung out with me for about .5 seconds ( DONT THINK I DONT NOTICE) and then my mom roped me into "hanging" out with her so i got to help clean out the closet... this picture is our spoils. Mommy ofound her wedding dress ( it was rolled up in a ball) and is super pretttty but more importantly i found my beeper from 9th grade. Did they really need batteries i was liek umm where does the charger go?

No comments:

Post a Comment